Firmware Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9600 Ecuador EBE
Model name : Galaxy S9
Model Number : SM-G9600
Model type : Phone
Color : Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Lilac Purple
Announced : 2018, February
Released : 2018, March
- Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
- Open Odin Tool.
- Boot your device in the "Download Mode":
- Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.
Here you find all the latest firmwares for the Galaxy S9 SM-G9600 if you want to flash your device with the newest Samsung software. Before downloading, make sure your device has the exact model code Galaxy S9 SM-G9600
Important things with Samsung Odin!
- Warning! Please find the right Tutorial before you starting the flashing
- Do not forget to Backup your phone.
- Download the correct and latest Odin versions
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9600 Ecuador EBE
|Version||Android 8.0.0 Oreo|
|Region||EBE — Ecuador|
Please, Don't share the download links without using our short link. If you want to share for groups or forums and blogs, please share our "article link" or use the Share button below the article